Laboratory Automation Systems for the World’s Leading Life Science Organizations
LabAnswer has Improved Scientific Operations at 67 Clients Involving 234 Projects Over the Last 12 Months.
LabAnswer has architected, implemented, deployed, and supported hundreds of major scientific data management systems and laboratory automation projects across more than a thousand laboratories. We have helped the ten largest pharmaceutical companies configure or customize their laboratory systems. Clients include many large bio-techs, the top pharmaceuticals, clinical research organizations, Fortune 50 consumer products, local, state and federal agencies, non-profit, and academic organizations.
Organizations We Have Helped Include:
- An elite non-profit cancer research center
- The world’s largest product safety testing company
- A world leading beverage company
- The world’s largest pharmaceutical company
- A world leading clinical research organization
- The world’s largest oil company
- A world leading biotech company
- The premier bio-banking company
- The world’s largest generic drug manufacturer
- A world leading government research center
- The world’s leading regulatory agency for food and drug safety
Commercial Clients, Pharmaceutical, Clinical, BioTech, & CROs
The company focus is on regulated industries which involve scientific data management, including all phases of bioinformatics and drug development: basic research, pre-clinical R&D, translational medicine, clinical trials (including cancer research), vaccine development, bio-banking and manufacturing.
LabAnswer has worked with all ten of the ten world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, as well as several large biotechs and CROs, among many others.
We have performed work for hundreds of commercial clients ranging from some of the world’s largest to startup leading technology companies.
Contractor Services for Non-Profit, Academia & Government
LabAnswer's government practice provides both prime contractor services and subcontractor services. Teaming with software vendors, large integrators and 8(a) companies, LabAnswer provides full life cycle services for local, state and federal agencies